Take Up Your Shield

God is who He says He is!
God can do what He says He can Do!
I am who God says I am!
I can do all things through Christ!
The Word is Alive and Active in me!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

N*sync with my God !

I long so badly to keep moving forward with My big G GOD!... so I constantly ask myself, when i get on a roll- Why do i stop???
He continues to amaze me with His Mighty works- so the proof is there..
the thing that Floors me is that He is the Same God as yesterday.. And He is who he Says HE is... So i need to figure out, who I am with Him, because He is truth, and being in the presence and steady walk with Him will lead me to know who I am In Christ.
Can you just imagine living a life with no questions, being so in sync with our Creator that there are no doubts.. I long so badly for this...

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! Why do you stop? Why do I stop? Why do other's stop? You know when people are having those "spiritual highs"...what happens that causes them to become a low or a stagnant? I desire a "spiritual steadfast"...

    ReplyDelete