Take Up Your Shield

God is who He says He is!
God can do what He says He can Do!
I am who God says I am!
I can do all things through Christ!
The Word is Alive and Active in me!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Proverbs 2:1-5

1 My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,

2 turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding,

3 and if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,

4 and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,

5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD
and find the knowledge of God


Wisdom: Is God Given and NEEDS to be earnestly Sought after..
HEBREWS 11:6
" 6And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

Do I search for it as a miner looks for hidden treasure? Do I risk my whole life and put it all out on a limb?? No, I truly don't... But My Prayer is that I Will.. that I will be bold enough to Earnestly SEEK! For it is promised to me that I will be rewarded.

1 comment:

  1. You have completed day one of the Bible study I see! You keep searching girleo because He promises to be found. YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO BELIEVE from the Author of Life!

    ReplyDelete