Take Up Your Shield

God is who He says He is!
God can do what He says He can Do!
I am who God says I am!
I can do all things through Christ!
The Word is Alive and Active in me!

Monday, May 24, 2010

A weekend to never forget

I can get over this weekend -
A "Jesus Hit" for sure !

As I study in the Word and grow in faith, i struggle to see where I am becoming more knowledgeable or can get a grasp on the fruit of the deeds I perform.
On Day 2 - The Test of Faith- I did this bible study, I am guessing 2 years ago and holy moly has my faith been strengthen...
Question 8
I have seen __________ firsthand evidences of a miracle of God.
a. many b. some and c. a few

My answer was a few maybe some.... can you believe that ----- In two years. The Mighty Creator and sustainer has ROCKED MY WORLD with Miracles.... How sweet is He to do that for me~
So needless to say, I have a new answer A!!! - actually I wrote in a new answer EVERYDAY !!
My challenge is you anyone reading this ~ will you keep your eyes out and watch for a Miracle today... because they are all around us...

2 comments:

  1. Oh how He loves you, Oh how He loves you, Oh how He loves you and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...thanks for sharing Billi. I love to hear you share and your testimony and see what God is doing in & through you. I desire to see my answers be transformed in the next 2 weeks and months and years as well...

    ReplyDelete